Businesses have witnessed customers adapting quickly to change, choosing a digital approach to engagement over what had been previously done in person. A few years ago, popular specialty footwear brands such as Florsheim, BOGS and Stacy Adams experienced first-hand this change in buying culture, and started investing more in digital marketing and ecommerce. This identified a need for a scientific and data-driven approach for improving their website traffic, conversions and revenue. And then, everyone knows what happened in 2020, which accelerated the need for a robust solution and partner they didn’t previously have.
In this fireside chat, join SiteSpect and their client Weyco Group, as they present “Fostering a Culture of Data-Driven Experimentation & CX Optimization.” We’ll explore Weyco’s digital transformation and how they used data to inform their business decisions that resulted in an improved digital customer experience for greater revenue growth, cost savings, and risk mitigation.
Learn how Weyco:
- Identified the need to optimize the digital customer experience and online sales
- Influenced stakeholders, roadmap and business decisions with data
- Became nimble, agile and data-driven through experimentation inside and across the entire organization
- Nurtured cross-functional collaboration to break down siloed thinking and prevent barriers
- Gained learnings, increased revenue and mitigated risk through end-to-end A/B testing, personalization and product recommendations for measurable ROI